Paddock Club, behind the scenes of F1
At the Paddock Club, experience the Grand Prix from the very heart of the action. Incentive Concept can take care of your individual tickets and private or semi-private suite.
The Paddocks Clubs are the official Formula One VIP hospitality, with the same exacting standards guaranteed at every circuit:
- Prime location: the Paddock Clubs offer outstanding, panoramic views of the racetrack, usually just above the pit lane, so guests can follow every second of the thrilling action on the track.
- Luxury hospitality: You will be welcomed in an elegant, refined setting with high-class cuisine, a selection of fine wines and champagne.
- Prolific networking: Mingle with the glitterati, meet and greet influential people from all kinds of backgrounds, establish business contacts or simply share your passion for Formula One.
- Total immersion: With privileges usually afforded to the biggest stars, immerse yourself in the world of Formula One. Rub shoulders with international celebrities and the best-known names in Formula One in the Paddock Club lounges (drivers, engineers, managers, etc.), get a closer look at the team garages and take a pit walkabout for a unique glimpse behind the scenes of a Grand Prix.
The Paddock Club at the Monaco Grand Prix is located on the Rascasse turn where the ultimate in five-star service awaits you :
- Access to the Paddock Club suite
- TV screens including timing screens
- Breakfast (tea, coffee, pastries)
- Open wine and MUMM champagne bar
- Gourmet four-course luncheon prepared with local produce
- Reserved seat in Grandstand T just above the pit lane
- Pit lane walk at specially allotted times
- VIP access to the Support Race Paddock (Formula 2, Porsche Supercup)
- Official race programme and earplugs
- Entertainments (music, etc.) and access to the F1 Village (events and souvenirs)
- Driver interviews
- 1 parking spot for every 2 passes purchased
Prepare for an unforgettable experience. Tour the paddock and the pit lane and watch as the teams go through their pre-race preparations, get up close to the race and safety cars, watch the technical and sports crews at work, meet your favourite driver, watch the pit stops, repairs and tyre changes…There's no better way to see the Monaco Grand Prix!